Moving

Moving is exhausting. I'm so grateful that my husband has totally stepped up and been a super hero the last few weeks. Moving is hard but it's even harder when your heart isn't into it! I don't want to move. I've loved living in Hilliard and I love our town home. I love my music studio. Unfortunately, Hilliard has not been as nice to my husband and all good things must eventually come to an end.

I'm excited for Jon and for all of the possibilities he'll have in Akron. He's just started school again this Monday (online) and it's been a real blessing. As he's getting back in the groove of things it reminds me that the University of Akron is where we need to be now.

I've been so stressed about money (because honestly I should be) but I really need to think of all the blessings we have. We had a lot of savings which made it so that I could spend more time with my sweetheart when his work wasn't giving him the hours they promised. Because he stuck it out until the end they offered to keep him on as a contractor through this crazy financial time. He is my rock and I love him to pieces.

Although I'm not necisarrily looking forward to moving back to Akron I do love the people there. I love spending time with Jon's family and I know he does as well. We have great friends there that will help us with anything we need. We won't have to worry about who will take care of Zoey when Jack comes. Everything is going to work out nicely.

I often fear the unknown. We're still (im)patiently waiting on some job offers, hoping that something perfect will come through. I have one piano student starting this Tuesday and more coming this fall. Things will work out and it will be great.


Although I don't understand the journey we're taking I'm so glad that we've been able to take time for ourselves in the process. It has helped us to know what kind of jobs we want Jon to get. We have decided money is not a priority for us, but rather time is. Jon has had opportunities for growth in multiple companies. It's been a blessing.

I'm so grateful that we have listened to the spirit telling us to do all of these crazy things.

To the next adventure!
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts