Pregnancy Vision

My body doesn't really like pregnancy. I get really sick, my blood pressure drops like crazy and then it rises, I am exhausted all the time and my least favorite of all of the side affects is that my vision changes.

I've always had glasses. I haven't always worn them though, I really hate wearing glasses but I hate the idea of contacts more (yes, I've tried them before I could probably get used to them but at this point I really don't want to).

When I'm pregnant my eyes get dry and blurry and I also see fun spots (sign of pre-eclampsia if any of you are seeing spots and pregnant, please get this checked out. It's a big deal.)

Anyway, the time has come. It probably came two weeks ago, but I've been delaying it. I'm forced to wear my glasses from here on out this pregnancy. :(

-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts