Computer!
My computer crashed a couple months ago and I've been using an ancient laptop that makes me crazy for a while now. Last night I was sick of using the slow laptop and convinced Jon that he wanted to fix my laptop. It took maybe 3 hours. Why did I wait forever? Because I'm silly. Anyway, since my laptop is up and running and will soon be connected to my cell phone pictures I'll be posting more on my blog. Yay!
Here's a fun baby number 2 update for those who are curious.
Baby number 2 is currently making me sick! I've been hanging out with Zoey watching a lot of movies. She's been trying to tear apart lots of boxes of tissues and wipes.
Potential baby names so far are:
Jackson Hugh
something Thurman
Eleanor Irene (nickname: Norah)
We still don't have an ultrasound date, but I am eagerly awaiting the next ultrasound. I keep telling Jon if he can't come I won't tell him what the sex is. :P I think its safe to say he'll be doing everything in his power to come! haha
Have an awesome day,
Sarah Maier
Here's a fun baby number 2 update for those who are curious.
Baby number 2 is currently making me sick! I've been hanging out with Zoey watching a lot of movies. She's been trying to tear apart lots of boxes of tissues and wipes.
Potential baby names so far are:
Jackson Hugh
something Thurman
Eleanor Irene (nickname: Norah)
We still don't have an ultrasound date, but I am eagerly awaiting the next ultrasound. I keep telling Jon if he can't come I won't tell him what the sex is. :P I think its safe to say he'll be doing everything in his power to come! haha
Have an awesome day,
Sarah Maier


Comments
Post a Comment