Good thing I took pictures, because I haven't been blogging.
This month has been crazy. I have been attempting to finish moving (and failing a little--- I think we have less space here than we did in the basement... and this is a two bed town home!). Now that things are a little more settled, I'll tell you stories through these pictures.
Zoey is getting into everything. This is when she found a roll of tape. Yesterday, she took the night light off of the wall and it's been her new toy the last two days. She loves it. I figure since she was smart enough to take it off of the wall, she can have it. This girl!
Here she is. Can you see that smirk? She is always up to something.
This is Zoey crying because she knows there is food in that jar and she can't get it out.
This is a half smile because after I took the last picture I got a spoon. She's smart I tell you!
One of our jogs!
Just like daddy.
Eating the leftover food from the plate dad left on the floor.
Going for a walk with daddy! She loves this carrier :)
Hey look mom, I'm eating your pen!
Oh, did you want that back? Here you go! :)
The day she played piano with her feet. This girl is talented. ;)
This is her I know I did something wrong face. This was after she crawled out of her room for the first time.
Loving playing on the swings!
Just like mommy!
There weren't any other kids in the park, but we had a blast.
Doesn't she always look like she's up to trouble?!?! She is. She is so lucky she's cute!
Ravioli for the win.
Sitting in a basket! haha.
"Ughhh, junk mail"
Trying out her new helmet!
I'm pretty sure she thinks she's going to ride a motorcycle with this face! haha

She loves petting dad's hair.
Cuddling with mom. She doesn't do this too often anymore so when she does I treasure it.
Those blue eyes!Zoey and her Joey!
hahahaha when she crawls I just have to giggle. That tail is amazing.
Seeing what the heat vent does.
Rolling around during church.
Cute halloween outfit from grandma Folsom!
And these are a big fat failed attempt at 9 month photos. She's too energetic these days!
Oh hey mom, I'm just borrowing your computer.
Can I PLEASE have this reeses? Don't worry, mom got to eat all the reeses she licked ;)
Ward halloween party!
This is one of my favorite dresses she has!
This face makes me giggle!
My new piano!
The pedals came the next day. They are the best!
This was on the trip to Taylor Redd's wedding. She was so cute.
At Arlington Cemetery with grandpa and grandma Folsom
She's already learned that food makes all road trips better.
Shoes are also tasty.
This sad face makes me giggle. I'm pretty sure she smiled right after this too.
I believe this was her first piece of pizza. She was in heaven.
This was about 20 minutes ago, she fell asleep right next to me and it was crazy cute.

























































Comments
Post a Comment