WE BOUGHT A JUICER
I'm pretty sure I am the only one in the world who is giddy about buying a juicer, but we bought one and I love it and from now on I'm only eating liquid food. I'm exaggerating a lot but I love it.
Zoey loves it too. See?
Alright, if you read this blog post your job is to say "HOLY COW I'M SO EXCITED YOU BOUGHT A JUICER" to me because it will make me so happy that someone else is excited for me.
Love,
Sarah
Zoey loves it too. See?
This is true love. She never gulps down juice like this. Yum!
Also, look at our little daredevil. She's moving around like its her job. I didn't let her do this. In fact, if you see me pushing her down, don't judge. She's my baby and needs to stay little forever!
Ok, I'll admit it's cute. I won't push her down.
She also has this new fascination with the gray cat. It's pretty adorable.
(and she's hooked on TV. She's 7 months old and can't get enough TV. Good thing we refuse to pay money for TV and won't have it when we move).Alright, if you read this blog post your job is to say "HOLY COW I'M SO EXCITED YOU BOUGHT A JUICER" to me because it will make me so happy that someone else is excited for me.
Love,
Sarah







Comments
Post a Comment