Has it been 6 months?
I can't believe how much time flies in a month!
School's out now so we're working outdoors trying to get things done here in the garden and on the house.
My second piano recital. Only my piano students were able to make it, but everyone did really well. I performed as well and played "skinny love". I think I may have already posted about this...
What is so stinking cute about stretchy, squishy babies? I just want to kiss this picture.
This girl screamed most of the ride to grandma's. We keep thinking she's teething but I'm beginning to think that her giraffe just tastes good.
These babies and their grandmas! It was SO good to see Natalie and her family.
Also, our babies flirted. Fate? ;)
This girl and her tongue! haha. She's such a happy baby.
Microfashion. She's such a baby model.
Huge smiles all the time, even when we have to run a gazillion errands.
Hanging out with my baby and some other kids. What a beautiful (humid) summer it's been.)
Seriously, I have the happiest baby ever. The only time she's crabby is when we have to ignore her for 5 seconds to do productive things.
Dressed up for the fourth of July! We went to see the fireworks and she LOVED it! I figured she would because she loves bright, shiny things and loud noises. Success.
These pictures remind me of the walk back from the fireworks where Katie was so into the fireworks when we started walking back to our car early that she walked right into a truck.
Right after she hit that truck she trusted her brother to guide her so she wouldn't run into another vehicle... and he led her straight into one. haha.
That pout! Also, getting a good picture at the fireworks was impossible. There was lots of blinking but my crazy big eyes are the only ones that didn't look dumb.
Her favorite thing. I think my hair tastes good?
I made this! My first sewing success. Please praise me, I may actually sew something again if you do.
This was another "sewing" success. Although it required no sewing I'll count it. I love this one but I haven't finished it yet. I need to either sew it or glue gun it.
Even though she's not as squishy as she was when she was a newborn sometimes when she's sleeping she becomes this squishy cuddly thing and I adore it. I'm so sad she sleeps better in her crib now than on mom's chest. I love it when she cuddles with me.
Sass!
School's out now so we're working outdoors trying to get things done here in the garden and on the house.
My second piano recital. Only my piano students were able to make it, but everyone did really well. I performed as well and played "skinny love". I think I may have already posted about this...
What is so stinking cute about stretchy, squishy babies? I just want to kiss this picture.
This girl screamed most of the ride to grandma's. We keep thinking she's teething but I'm beginning to think that her giraffe just tastes good.
These babies and their grandmas! It was SO good to see Natalie and her family.
Also, our babies flirted. Fate? ;)
This girl and her tongue! haha. She's such a happy baby.
Microfashion. She's such a baby model.
Huge smiles all the time, even when we have to run a gazillion errands.
Hanging out with my baby and some other kids. What a beautiful (humid) summer it's been.)
Seriously, I have the happiest baby ever. The only time she's crabby is when we have to ignore her for 5 seconds to do productive things.
Dressed up for the fourth of July! We went to see the fireworks and she LOVED it! I figured she would because she loves bright, shiny things and loud noises. Success.
These pictures remind me of the walk back from the fireworks where Katie was so into the fireworks when we started walking back to our car early that she walked right into a truck.
Right after she hit that truck she trusted her brother to guide her so she wouldn't run into another vehicle... and he led her straight into one. haha.
That pout! Also, getting a good picture at the fireworks was impossible. There was lots of blinking but my crazy big eyes are the only ones that didn't look dumb.
Her favorite thing. I think my hair tastes good?
I made this! My first sewing success. Please praise me, I may actually sew something again if you do.
This was another "sewing" success. Although it required no sewing I'll count it. I love this one but I haven't finished it yet. I need to either sew it or glue gun it.
Even though she's not as squishy as she was when she was a newborn sometimes when she's sleeping she becomes this squishy cuddly thing and I adore it. I'm so sad she sleeps better in her crib now than on mom's chest. I love it when she cuddles with me.
Sass!
Another attempt at a good fireworks photo. We kept cutting off Jon's head and he was very depressed because the evil flash still hurt his eyes and he didn't reap the benefits of a good picture.
Long story short, Zoey turns 6 months in a couple of days. Where has the time gone? She's the sweetest, smiliest baby. She loves sleep more than I do and she loves food. She adores her dad and often squeals when she hears his voice over the phone. She is starting to really enjoy/figure out her toys. She likes to kick her legs and bounce like a frog. She sits indian style. She likes to make high pitch screeching noises (like a dinosaur?) and her giggle is the funniest thing. She puts herself to sleep and she absolutely loves to sing and rarely lets others sing without joining in.
We love our little Zoey Michelle.
As for our lives... We've had the chance to visit my parents once in June. I love living so close. Jon's working like crazy and doing some extra car repairs for people in the ward for extra cash. He's taken on a huge rust repair project and he's proud of the work he's doing. I'm teaching a bunch of piano lessons and brushing up on my piano skills. When spare time is found, I'm also caught doing a lot of laundry and dishes. The house is a mess, but everyone is well loved.

























Comments
Post a Comment