December 2012- May 2013

In December I quit my job at the daycare! We went to my parents for Christmas and were able to spend time with the family-- it was wonderful. We then came back to Ohio jobless. Jon was most of the way through the interview process for his internship, and was able to work for an IT department for a medical company. Hallelujah! Then, I made it through the process to become a substitute teacher and I am so grateful I quit my job. It has been completely worth it. We're already doing quite well with getting back on our feet and its nice to have a steady income. Jon made it through his first year of college (with a 3.8 GPA.... if you know him you would know how much of a miracle this is). We're in Primary and cub scouts and enjoying every minute together. We went to the color run and the zoo to celebrate our year anniversary and ate with some of the gift cards that we still have from our wedding. We are so blessed. I am so grateful for all of our friends and family who generously gave us gifts to help get us through this financially hard year. We are loving living with Jon's parents and we are so happy with where our lives are going.

I was so excited for the colorvibe.
 Jon was not excited before we left, but when we got home he kept saying "TODAY WAS AWESOME!!!!" I'm so glad he loved it.
 Jon is the cutest wolf leader ever. The boys adore him.
 I think this was my birthday? We're pretty cute.

Comments

Popular Posts